EKOLITE 4MM-71-Black Amethyst Marbled
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The eKO Lite 4mm Yoga Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet. Each mat is hand processed and has unique patterns.
- 2.1 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
- Made with a unique sealed-cell surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats.
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with a towel during a warm/sweaty practice.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% Latex-free; Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended, and can compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.