|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The eKO® Lite yoga mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
All eKO® Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so we always recommend pairing it with one of our hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction.
The marbled and striped colors are hand-processed and have unique patterns.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
Crafted in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
- 2.3kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with an eQua® hand towel or yogitoes® hand towel to absorb moisture and increase grip. For towel guidance read our Guide to Yoga Towels
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, the eKO® Series is not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers